- Created: Saturday, 01 May 2010 17:01
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 20 May 2014 18:07
ARTICLE 1 Name
This corporation shall be known as the PHOENIX KART RACING ASSOCIATION, INC.
ARTICLE 2 Offices
2.01. Known Place of Business.
The corporations known place of business in the state of Arizona shall be the address of its statutory agent, or such other address as may be set forth in a statement filed with the Arizona Corporation Commission in accordance with Arizona law.
2.02. Changes in Known Place of Business.
The corporation shall have and continuously maintain in the state of Arizona a known place of business which may be changed from time to time upon the approval of the board of directors of the corporation provided, however, that any such change be promptly reported to the Arizona Corporation Commission.
ARTICLE 3 Purpose and Powers
This corporation shall operate to accomplish only the purpose or purposes set forth in its articles of incorporation, as amended from time to time, and shall have all powers necessary or convenient to effect such purpose or purposes. Without limiting the general purposes and powers set forth in the corporations articles of incorporation, the objectives of the corporation shall include the furtherance and the promotion of the following:
- the highest standards of courtesy and safety on the race track;
- the enjoyment and sharing of goodwill and fellowship engendered by owning a motorized vehicle, such as a kart, motorcycle, racing bike, or other motorized vehicle as specified by the Board of Directors (the “Board”);
- the maintenance of the highest standards of operation and performance of karts through the sharing of technical and mechanical information;
- the interchange of ideas and suggestions with other kart clubs throughout the world and in such other cooperative efforts as may further the purposes of the corporation; and
- the establishment of such mutually beneficial relationships with other Kart clubs and organizations as may further the purpose of the Corporation.