Effective immediately and until further notice, PKRA is restricting practice. This is expected through at least April 30, but this could change as the situation warrants.
- Only members will be allowed at normal practice.
- Non-Members may rent the track for small groups (<10) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- To keep participation to acceptable levels, members must schedule their practice by emailing email@example.com.
- Drivers can bring at most one other person with them.
- We will be keeping the same practice schedule for now, but are splitting Saturday practice into two four hour sessions for scheduling purposes.
- Members can book at most two sessions per week.
- Preference will be given to beginners on Tuesdays.
- Please cancel promptly to allow others to practice
- Pit in even numbered spaces only, and bring a pen with you to sign in.
- Be careful what you touch and sanitize and wash your hands frequently.
- If you feel you may have symptoms, please stay at home. If you develop symptoms later, please let us know.
We appreciate your support in this manner. We believe these restrictions will allow us to remain open with minimal risk to all.
PKRA Board of Directors