The Dec 9 Open Board Meeting Minutes have been published.
- The track will be open during the day (10:00am-3:00pm) Mon Dec 23, Thu Dec 26, Fri Dec 27, Mon Dec 30, Tue Dec 31, Wed Jan 1, Thu Jan 2, as well as Fri Jan 3 from 10:00am-10:00pm
- The Pet policy has been modified to allow dogs with the following restrictions:
- Pets must be on a leash no longer than 6ft, in a closed vehicle (no access to outsiders), or carried in your arms, and fully under your control at all times.
- If your animal bites someone, the pet will be banned forever, and the person/family will be suspended/banned for at least 30 days.
- By bringing a pet, you agreed to abide by these rules and assume all liability.
- The Track work day originally scheduled for Dec 14 has been canceled.
- A reminder that on race day, the vehicle gate closes when registration closes (currently 10:30am for winter season). Visitors that come later can park in the north lot, and must purchase pit pass wrist bands to enter the pit area.
- A reminder that the Awards Banquet is scheduled for Jan 25 from 6:00pm-9:00pm. You may register through the MotorsportReg event.
- The board approved the rate schedule for the county lease. Many thanks to Paul Hendricks for negotiating improved terms from the county.
- Justin Stefani of J3 is planning a Rotax Challenge race at PKRA in March or April.