- I registered online, will I still have to wait in the regular line to pick up my race packet?
- If you are not a PKRA member, is the cost to register the same?
- How do I know my order was received and is being processed?
- What is the “Member Services” link for?
- Why are there “Checkout” buttons on the registration form?
- Can I pay by credit card online?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Do I need to order additional pit passes?
- If my child is already listed as a driver, do I still need to list their name in the “Names of Minors” section?
- I need to make a change to my order, how can I do that?
- What is your refund policy?
- What if I don't see my question here, can I contact you?
No, we will have a special line for people who have registered online.
No, an additional $25 fee is applied to the base price of the registration.
The online registration is a three step process.
- Fill out the online form and click the enter button located on the bottom right of the screen
- The details of your order are shown on the next page. If you have not already logged in, you will be prompted to login at the top of the screen. Verify the contents of your order, and if you are happy with the selection, select “checkout” at the bottom of the screen. In the future, we will be adding other products and services that can be added to your order. This page will allow you to continue shopping, or update the contents of your “shopping cart”.
- The next page shows your billing address. In the future, we may be selling other products, such as, rule books and PKRA memorabilia. This page is necessary to make sure we have the proper shipping address, which may be different from your home address. After selecting your shipping address, select “checkout” to complete your order.
- You will receive a confirmation email after your order is properly placed. You can check the status of your order by clicking on the member services link located on the left hand side of the screen.
The “Member Services” page allows you to edit, delete, or add additional mailing addresses. You can reset your password and check the status of your order on this page.
The PKRA Member Services web site is actually an online store. We have the capability of adding additional products and services that you will be able to purchase in the future.
Yes, we accept online payments with most major credit cards. Orders can be placed on the PKRA website 24/7 and the credit card transactions are handled through the Authorize.net payment gateway using highest available encryption method available. Authorize.net is a leading supplier of gateway payment services with over 230,000 business trusting them for secure and reliable online credit card transactions.
Additional pit passes are for non drivers who wish to be inside the pit area. Pit passes are included for all registered drivers. Any additional persons who wish to be in the pit area require an additional pit pass.
If my child is already listed as a driver, do I still need to list their name in the “Names of Minors” section?
PKRA requires a signed waiver for all minors racing at PKRA. Anyone under the age of 18 must be listed in the “Names of Minors” section of the form.