The Feb 10 Open Board Meeting Minutes have been published.
- The board chose Hoosier as the Club Race spec tire
- The board chose to raffle off the remaining Evinco tires at race #8, with tickets at $5 each
- The board is looking for volunteers to serve on the Competition Committee and Marketing Committee if you are interested
- The ages for Tag100 will remain at 16+ for Senior and 12-15 for Junior, but waivers will be accepted as young as 14 for senior and 11 for junior
- We will have a separate, open meeting to review the P&L and discuss long term plans for the club.
Key agenda items for the March 9 Open Board Meeting include the following:
2020 Summer Schedule – Tentatively set as:
Race 1 May 2 (can’t start until Evinco contract up April 30)
Race 2 May16 (avoids mothers day)
Race 3 May 30 (avoids Memorial day)
Race 4 June 13
Race 5 June 27 (avoids Fathers day)
Race 6 July 18
Race 7 August 15
Race 8 September 12 (avoids Labor day)
Race 9 September 26
Race 10 October 10
Rain Date: October 17
Selection of Hoosier Compounds – Tentative Plan:
Best durability of compounds considered with good
performance. Supports the goal of getting multiple
races out of a set of tires.
Lo206 Junior 2, Senior, & Masters 4.6/6.0 widths
Should still last longer than Evinco Blue
Tag 100 (Need the grip) 4.6/7.1 widths
Kid Kart, Junior 1/Cadet (Some input that R70 might be more appropriate)
Performance needed by fastest karts, but least durable
Shifter and Tag125.