Highlights of the July 8 Open Board meeting:
- Nominations for the 4 open board positions:
The election will be held electronically and begin July 22
- Bill Scheets
- Rich Alten
- Micah Hendricks
- Scott Jackson
- Scott Cebulski
- Rich Bowen
- The following rate Increases will take effect Oct 1:
- Bronze Membership – $300 (System will show $235 + $65)
- Silver Membership – $750 (System will show $685 + $65)
- Family Member Driver – $65
- Practice for Bronze $15.
- Front Row spot $300, Per Race $25
- Race Pre-Entry: $100 Non Member, $60 Member
- Onsite Race: $125 Non Member, $85 Member
- Phoenix Kart Rentals is requesting they be allowed to put up a permanent tent in their pit. The board is considering giving them a 6 month trial period, and will make the decision off line after hearing more specifics from them.
- The board continues to look into improving the lighting, with new lights/poles in some places, and replacing bulbs/ballasts in others.
- The board is considering eliminating membership renewal at practice. The matter will be discussed and voted on at the August meeting.
- We will be implementing the IKF rule change to seat mounted transponders with the Winter Season.
We continue to solicit volunteers to help out at the track. The next organized work day is scheduled for Sat July 20 from 6:00am-8:30am, but you can come at other times if that is more convenient for you. Please contact Cindy Lacotta at firstname.lastname@example.org .