PKRA Overview of MotorsportReg
PKRA has set up MotorsportsReg for individuals and families to purchase PKRA Memberships and enter PKRA Club Race Entries. PKRA is managing Memberships within MotorsportReg by setting Membership status on individual profiles. PKRA requires the completion of the following MotorsportReg profile data for specific purposes:
- PKRA requires MotorsportReg profiles for each Primary Member and Member Driver. These are used to keep track of the PKRA Membership status. Membership status is used in Race Entry to automatically determine discounts.
- Your email address is used for almost all business communication from PKRA staff as well as MotorsportReg confirmation and reminder emails. Profiles created from a single account will have the same email address by default, and won't have separate logins. The email can be changed, and you may request we then create a login account for that profile.
- Emergency Contact information is required for obvious reasons, and will be made available to track personnel.
- Phone Number may be used by PKRA staff if needed, but the preferred method of contact remains email.
- Mailing Address is used for mailing membership cards.
- Birth date is used for verification of the Primary Member age requirement and child class applicability, and is a long standing membership requirement.
- You must create or update a MotorsportReg account, and a profile must be created for each driver and associated with PKRA. These profiles can be managed by the Primary Member using Account Relationships. The "parent" profile can register any of the "child" profiles, including race registrations and membership purchases.
- We have split out the selection for the base membership and the first driver, with the total cost being the same.
- If you or a family member will race at PKRA Club Races, you'll need to set up at least one vehicle for us to pull the transponder number from.
- If you rent a transponder, you will still need to set up a vehicle and leave the transponder field blank.
- If you set up multiple vehicles, you may use the free form color field to identify each since that field is shown on vehicle selection; it may make sense to put the transponder number redundantly in the color field.
- These vehicles are available for use in registration by any of the family member drivers.
- Meeting Minutes will be posted to Club Meeting Events and will be restricted to active members.
- Basic Race Registration information (name, class, number) will be visible to the public.
Supportfor account management and payment is provided by MotorsportReg through self help functions, documentation, and email support. Support for Membership status and specifics of event registration is provided by PKRA through links to the event Registrar.