PKRA 2019 Winter & Summer Points:
Points Calculation Methodology
- Points calculations conform to the PKRA Rules in section 500.4 - 500.6
- Winter and Summer Series both currently consist of 10 races, with points for each race totaled for the series, except that the lowest two are dropped.
- Competitors receiving a Disqualification penalty for the main receive 0 points for that race, and the race cannot be dropped.
- Competitors receiving a green flag for at least one non-practice session (Qualifying, Heat, or Main) receive points.
A competitor not taking any green flag is not considered to havie competed in that race.
- PKRA uses the IKF points table found in the back of the IKF Rulebook (paragraph 800.12), where the greater the number
of competitors in a class, the greater the number of points given to finishing positions.
- Championship Classes (those receiving championship trophies) are those where the number of drivers for that class average 5 or more for that class in that season.
To view past seasons points, click on the following links: