Significant Roadwork in the vicinity of PKRA may affect your travel time.
- The southbound I-17 exit ramp at Pinnacle Peak Road remains closed through Sunday, Nov. 17. Drivers on southbound I-17 should use the Jomax Road exit instead and follow signs for the detour routes.
- An 11-foot vehicle-width restriction remains in place on north- and southbound I-17 between Pinnacle Peak and Happy Valley roads.
The following ramp closures have been scheduled at I-17 and Pinnacle Peak Road through early 2020:
- The northbound I-17 on-ramp at Pinnacle Peak Road will be closed from Thursday, Nov. 7, to Sunday, Nov. 17.
- The southbound I-17 on-ramp at Pinnacle Peak Road will be closed from Friday, Nov. 15, to Sunday, Dec. 22.
- The northbound I-17 exit ramp at Pinnacle Peak Road will be closed from Friday, Nov. 15, to Monday, Jan. 6, 2020.
The following full closures of I-17, and of Pinnacle Peak Road, have been scheduled:
- North- and southbound I-17 will be closed at Happy Valley Road from 10 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18, to 9 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 19. Happy Valley Road, the roundabouts and I-17 ramps will remain open.
- North- and southbound I-17 will be closed at Pinnacle Peak Road from 10 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15, to 10 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 17. Pinnacle Peak Road at I-17 and all on- and off-ramps also will be closed as crews demolish the old bridge.
|Schedules are subject to change based on weather and other unforeseen factors. For more information, please call the ADOT Bilingual Project Information Line at 855.712.8530 or go to azdot.gov/contact and select Projects from the drop-down menu. For real-time highway conditions statewide, visit ADOT’s Traveler Information Site at www.az511.gov, follow ADOT on Twitter (@ArizonaDOT) or call 511, except while driving.