Setup the Google account assigned to your Android device.
- Log into the Google site using the account assigned to your Android device, then from top-menu click “More > Calendar”.
- Follow the instructions at Google Calendar to subscribe to the calendar feed.
- You will see the calendar subscription appear under “Other Calendars”.
- Confirm that the subscription is working by verifying that schedule is appearing in the calendar grid.
Configure you Android device to sync to your Google calendar.
- Go into you device’s Calendar app, in the settings make sure your Google account is checked, then select ‘Sync Now’.
- You may need to select the Google account calendar, then under “Other calendars” check the subscribed calendars the Android device is to sync with (by default, the “Other calendars” may not be checked).
Requires Android 2.2+