PKRA Calendar In Your Pocket
iPhone / iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Select Passwords & Accounts.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other.
- select Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar.
- When you are finished, tap on the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
- That’s it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in your default Calendar app.
- Use the Calendars text at the bottom of the calendar display to show or hide these calendars as desired.
Requires at least iOS 5.0+
Setup the Google account assigned to your Android device.
- Log into the Google site using the account assigned to your Android device, then from top-menu click “More > Calendar”.
- Follow the instructions at Google Calendar to subscribe to the calendar feed.
- You will see the calendar subscription appear under “Other Calendars”.
- Confirm that the subscription is working by verifying that schedule is appearing in the calendar grid.
Configure you Android device to sync to your Google calendar.
- Go into you device’s Calendar app, in the settings make sure your Google account is checked, then select ‘Sync Now’.
- You may need to select the Google account calendar, then under “Other calendars” check the subscribed calendars the Android device is to sync with (by default, the “Other calendars” may not be checked).
Requires Android 2.2+