PKRA Track Overview
Our multiple configuration asphalt track is 3/4th of a mile long and averages 25 feet in width. With 12 turns of various radii and over 500 feet of straight away, it’s a constant challenge for both the novice and expert driver.
- Race Surface Specs: 0.7 mile paved road course with 12 turns, 12 possible configurations, and lights for nighttime racing.
- Curbing and Asphalt: The curbs at PKRA are built to current CIK specs, and the asphalt is a special racing blend.
- Safety: Always a priority at PKRA, the safety of our membership is our first priority.
- Paddock Area: Paved walkways and 177 pit spaces provide a premiere paddock area capable of holding National events.
- Scenic Locations: Located inside a park, you will feel safe and comfortable with your family at PKRA.
- Communications: The facility features a PA system, as well as live timing during race events to keep fans informed.