For Summer Race #2, we will be starting an hour earlier than for Race #1
- 2:00 Gates Open
- 3:00 Pre-Tech/Registration Opens
- 4:00 Practice Begins
- 4:30 Registration Closes
Pre-registration for the April 27 race is open through Friday April 26 at 9:00pm.
Meeting Minutes for the April 8 Open Board Meeting have been published (Log In to View). Highlights are as follows:
- The board tentatively agreed on a price structure for camping and electrical hookups, and the final decision will be made at the May 13 meeting
- RV Camping along North fence - $10
- 30Amp hookups – (but can’t use for overnight camping) $25/day – includes overnight
- Overnight trailer parking $10
- All at owner’s risk - PKRA will not have personnell onsite.
- IKF is changing the rule for transponder location to put it on the back of the seat. PKRA will likely implement the change for the Winter season. Remember that PKRA requires neck braces for all classes, despite the IKF change to make them optional for adult classes.
- Summer Hours (early weekend / split Saturday practice sessions) will begin in May
- We will have 2 or 3 board openings in August and are looking for members who are willng to help the club:
- President: Paul will be stepping down August 2019
- Treasurer: Looking for someone who has time to devote to this
- Secretary/Web/Membership/Points: Bill Scheets' term is up in August, 2019. Bill will run again for one more term, but someone is needed prior to Aug 2021.
- 'Richie Underwood’s term will expire August, 2019, and he will not be running for another term.
- Casey Rogalski’s term will expire August, 2019, and he has not decided whether he will be running for another term.
Until further notice, we will be open for practice on Fridays, beginning at 5:00PM
Thanks for bearing with us through the transponder problem - one set of transponders didn't charge due to a frayed cable.
Unfortunately, The native mobile interface is broken (one of the recent updates broke this), and is unlikely to be fixed in the near term. It typically shows as a blank screen.
The workaround is to select "Request Desktop Site":
- iPhone: Press and hold refresh button at the top to the right of the URL.
- Android: Click on the settings menu in the upper right corner.