The March 9 Open Board Meeting Minutes have been published. Highlights are as follows:
- The 2020 Summer Race schedule was agreed upon. See https://www.pkra.com/racing-schedule/
We will continue the Qualifying/Heat/Main format.
- The Seniors and Masters will remain separate classes and the handicap system that was discussed will not be implemented.
- The Hoosier compounds per class were decided for the summer season. LO206 Junior 1 will use the R70 compound, together with the LO206 Junior 2, Senior, and Masters classes. See the bottom of the Classes page for the full list.
- We are restarting the Competition Committee. See Garrett Drysdale if you would like to like to help out on this committee.
- Tom Kutcher has demanded we stop using the IKF Ruleset. PKRA will no longer be sanctioned by IKF nor use IKF rules.