PKRA Club Race Pre-Registration Instructions for MotorsportReg
- PKRA is using MotorsportReg for online Club Race Pre-Registration.
- Registration must use the profile of the particular driver. This is easily done if your account relationships are set up correctly (if you have an issue with this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org). Registration will use the contact information (including birth date for age verification), emergency contact information, and vehicle transponder from your profile. Please make sure this information is current.
- You’ll need to create at least one vehicle – we’ll pull the transponder number from it. If you rent your transponder, you’ll still need to have a vehicle with a blank transponder number. This needs to be done only once, and you can do it on the fly during registration.
- Registration will force unique Kart numbers within a class. Members may request kart number reservations at email@example.com ( Driver, Class Kart Number).
- Up to two Front Row Pit spots may be purchased for this race only through this registration (subject to availabilty). Members may alternatively choose to purchase up to two race day pit spots for the duration of their membership through the membership event. Back Row pit spots are free on race day, but may also be reserved with membership. See https://www.pkra.com/pkra-pit-map for current Membership Pit Spot Reservations
- MotorsportReg allows for editing of registrations until registration is closed. Keep in mind that if you have registered a driver for one class, and then go into registration again, you are editing the original registration and not adding to it. If you want to add a class, you need to leave the already registered class and specify a second or third class.
- For PKRA Members
- All current members are already set up with account profiles in MotorsportReg If you have any issues, do NOT create new profile(s) as they won’t have your membership information, and this will be more confusing for both yourself and PKRA.
- Password resets are easy to do yourself, and we can remind you which email was used for the account if you forget.
- Some members received “First Free Race” coupons which were designed to work with our old system. If you wish to used one for race entry, you’ll need to email firstname.lastname@example.org for a new code. Please note that the race coupons will only be honored through Dec 31, 2019.
- If you have any issues with membership, please contact email@example.com well before race registration. Membership purchases/renewals must be done in MotorsportReg, but require manual processing to update your membership status in the system, and ask you allow 5 days.
- You will not get the member discount until your membership has been processed, and there will be no refunds of the non-member price due to not renewing in time.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues with race registration well before pre-registration closes.
- Support for account management and payment is provided by MotorsportReg through self help functions, documentation, and email support.
- Support for Club Race Registration is provided by PKRA through email@example.com.
- We have a liberal refund policy for club races to encourage pre-registration (in addition to the substantial discount). If a driver did not take a green flag for Qualifying or Races, we will be happy to refund the Race Entry and Transponder Rental(s). Pit Passes may also be refunded if those people did not attend the race. To request a refund, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the specifics, and please do so in a timely manner (normally within a week after the event).
Other PKRA Club Race Instructions
- PKRA follows IKF rules. Please familiarize yourself with PKRA racing requirements at https://www.pkra.com/racing and class specifications at https://www.pkra.com/racing-classes before you register.
- A transponder is required for racing. You can use your own or rent one from PKRA. See more specifics on the https://www.pkra.com/racing page.
- Wristbands must be purchased and worn for anyone in the pit area (anywhere karts are) and is an insurance requirement. Wristbands for the driver are included with registration. A public spectator area is available with bleachers outside this pit area.
- Please keep your emergency contact information current, and also update your medical information if you have any drug allergies or special conditions.
- Fuel cans and Tires must be taken with you. They cannot be left at the track.